Hi i am Matthew Mountford & i am the owner of FIRST 4 FOOTBALL i have been a football coach for 10 years & i also coach the Hove Park Colts under
12's & Manage Hove FC adults team. Here is a bit more about me:
- Qualifications - Level 2 FA coach, Level 2 FA youth Award, Level 1 Goalkeeper coach, Level 1 Futsal Coach, FA Welfare Officer, Age appropriate coaching course,
Level 3 Personal Trainer, Level 2 gym instructor, basic First aid a work certified, CRB Checked.
- Favourite Team - Tottenham Hotspur
- Favourite Player - Teddy Sheringham
- Position - Left Midfield
- Team - Player Manager of HOVE FC.
- Hobbies - Football, keeping fit, swimming, athletics, music, cinema, languages & travelling.
Hi i am Kurtis Clarke & i have worked for First 4 Football for 7 years now. I am also the manager of Mile Oak Youth Under 18s & play for Southwick Rangers adults team. Here is a bit
more about me:
- Qualifications - Level 1 & 2 in coaching football, Community Sports leaders Award, Higher sports leaders Award & extended Diploma in Sport.
- Favourite Team - Brighton & Hove Albion
- Favourite Player - Tomas Kuszczak
- Position - Goalkeeper & Centre Midfield
- Team - Southwick Rangers
- Hobbies - Running, Gym, Swimming & travelling with Friends
Hi i am James Clark & i have worked for First 4 Football for 4 years now. I also coach the Hove Park colts Under 10s team. I am also a learning mentor at Homewood College & i run my own
children's entertainment company called 'Party Tales'. Here is a bit more about me:
- Qualifications - Level 2 FA coach,Level 2 FA Youth Award, BA Hons in humanities with media & history, Diploma in Acting.
- Favourite Team - Liverpool
- Favourite Player - John Barnes
- Position - Left Back/ Left Midfield
- Team - Hove FC 5 a side team
- Hobbies - Football, Keeping fit, Cycling & Swimming